PROJECT NO EXCUSES
Educating the Next Generation
According to UNICEF, one in every five of the world’s out-of-school children is in Nigeria and access to quality education is hard to come by and can be expensive.
Project No Excuses is a needs and merit-based scholarship program that seeks to cover the annual cost of primary/secondary school education and provide health insurance, clothing and nutritional support to children who have demonstrated excellence in their studies but whose families are unable to meet the economic demands of education.
The Project No Excuses Program is aim towards increasing the number of pupils under our scholarship scheme. the program will delivered measurable results if we have more pertness and support.
Ononolight Foundation has been operational under personal funds, we hope this Vision can become a reality before the end of 2022.
- Improved access to quality education within a safe learning environment
- Completion of primary and secondary school education
- Access to standard health services
- Improved nutritional status
- Improved standard of living